Please note that school photos do not usually meet these requirements.
Orders with a photograph that does not fulfil the above criteria will be returned unprocessed to the bank branch that placed the order.
The photograph must fulfil the following criteria:
- The face must be taken directly from the front, evenly lit, with a light background and no shadows.
- Both eyes must be totally visible, and the pupils must be clearly seen. The eyes must be directed towards the camera.
- The photograph must be in focus, with the pupils as the plane of sharpest focus.
- There must not be any reflections in spectacles, if such are worn.
- The distance between the pupils and point of the chin must be 14-17 mm.
- The entire head must be visible, and not just the face.
- The format must be approximately 35 x 45 mm (width x height).
- Dark or coloured spectacles and/or head-dress or similar may not be worn.
Exceptions may be granted in certain cases. Medical reasons must be supported by a doctor's certificate.